Reformed in 2012. In 1925 Lane Cove entered A & B grades in the competition with the club colours being red and white. In 1931 the club known as Lane Cove Institute entered the competition with the club reforming in 1956 adopting the black and gold colours and known as the Tigers. After difficulty in fielding senior grades in 1959 two teams in the U13s and U14s were established. Lane Cove won their first schoolboy competition in 1970 J grade (U10s).