Congratulations to our UNDEFEATED PREMIERS!
Our U13 team beat the North Curl Curl Knights 24:16.
We take the health and safety of our members seriously and have important information to share with you ahead of Game Day. To ensure an enjoyable day of footy for our players, spectators and club officials, please read this thoroughly.
We appreciate your support in following the guidelines and protocols set out by the NSW Government and NSW Rugby League.
RETURN TO PLAY: GAME DAY
PLAYERS, COACH, MANAGER & CLUB OFFICIALS
- GO TO DARRYL. DO NOT PASS GO. On arrival, report to Darryl Beitsch, our COVID-19 Safety Officer.
- Hands sanitisation
- Attendance recording
- TURN UP, PLAY, TAKE OFF. Players should arrive ready to play (clothing, boots and mouth guard). Please do not stay at the ground after your game.
- LABELLED WATER BOTTLES. Please ensure your water bottle is labelled, easily identified and close-by. Drink breaks have been added to the match schedule.
- Trainers are not allowed to run water onto the field
- No sharing of personal equipment, water bottles or DH & FR vests are permitted.
- Half-time fruit is permitted.
- THUMBS UP OR ELBOW BUMPS ONLY. No spitting, handshakes or high fives.
- See Darryl again for hand sanitiser before you quickly depart the ground.
- #RESPECT. This program promotes a positive environment for all Rugby League participants and spectators. Through showing #RESPECT both on and off the field we can encourage more people to enjoy the greatest game of all!
- SMILE and HAVE FUN! Look out for the Stags camera capturing the day!
- 2 PER CHILD. Spectators are limited to 2 per child.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. Please keep 1.5m apart at all times and stay behind marked areas.
- Social distancing is only relaxed for: participants at training and competing on field of play, family members from the same household, and when medical attention is required.
- NO CANTEEN. We will not be opening the canteen on 18 July 2020.
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE ARE SICK. If you or player are feeling unwell or in mandated self-isolation, please stay home.
MODIFIED GAME SCHEDULE
RETURN TO TRAINING
As you would be aware, we have been given the all clear to return to training! To enable a successful transition, we have to follow strict guidelines and continually ensure we abide by all regulations set out by the NSW Government and NSW Rugby League. Please be assured that the health and safety of our members will be at the forefront of every decision we make around the return of training.
We are currently in Step 1 and training activity can be conducted in SMALL GROUPS OF NO MORE THAN 10 (including coaching personnel). NO TACKLING is allowed and training sessions will focus on skill drills.
Pennant Hills Cherrybrook Stags have appointed a COVID-19 SAFETY OFFICER to ensure compliance of the following:
- TTT – TURN UP, TRAIN, TAKE OFF. Players should arrive ready to train (clothing and boots). Players will meet your coach/ trainer at a designated area and return there for pick-up at the end of training.
- HAND SANITISER will be available on arrival and departure. Practice good hygiene. All players must bring their own labelled water bottles.
- ATTENDANCE check-in is required for each training and games. The Stags are migrating to TEAM APP for attendance and team communications. You will need to download this free app ASAP.
- PARENTS ARE LIMITED TO 1 PER CHILD. Parents will be asked to remain off the field. Please adhere to social distancing (1.5-metres). Alternatively, stay warm in your car.
- STAY HOME IF YOU’RE SICK. Anyone with flu-like symptoms should not attend. Any player who does turn up with a temperature or feeling unwell will be sent home immediately.
- Download the COVIDSAFE APP.
Please contact your Coach, Team Manager or the COVID-19 Safety Officer if you have any questions or additional concerns.
For more information, visit the NSWRL COVID-19 Hub: https://www.nswrl.com.au/about/documents/covid-19/
To Our Members,
The Stags are committed to the health and safety of all our members in this current health situation. We are following the advice of the Australian Federal Government and NSWRL, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus.
- Training is cancelled until further notice.
- Trial games set for this weekend, 21 & 22 March, are cancelled.
- Gala Day, 4 April, to kick off the 2020 Season is cancelled.
We understand that there are still many questions on how our season will be impacted. We are continuing to work with NSWRL as the situation evolves. We will keep all members updated as we are advised.
If you have any further questions regarding the precautions we are taking, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For further information regarding Coronavirus, please refer to the following sites:
See you at Greenway Oval #2!
*Preliminary training schedule only – dates and times may change.
The Stags are taking over the Gold Coast 8-12 July 2020!
It gives us great pleasure to be teaming up with Motiv8sports Parramatta & Hornsby again in 2020.
Check out this exclusive offer for friends and family of the Stags. $10 goes back to the club for tour fundraising from every ticket sold!
Use code: STAGS2020
April School Holidays for Kindy to Year 6
Get in early before all the spaces are filled.
We can’t wait to see current and new players at the Come & Try/ Registration Day!
We’ll have games, giveaways and more! All are welcome to attend.