RETURN TO TRAINING
As you would be aware, we have been given the all clear to return to training! To enable a successful transition, we have to follow strict guidelines and continually ensure we abide by all regulations set out by the NSW Government and NSW Rugby League. Please be assured that the health and safety of our members will be at the forefront of every decision we make around the return of training.
We are currently in Step 1 and training activity can be conducted in SMALL GROUPS OF NO MORE THAN 10 (including coaching personnel). NO TACKLING is allowed and training sessions will focus on skill drills.
Pennant Hills Cherrybrook Stags have appointed a COVID-19 SAFETY OFFICER to ensure compliance of the following:
- TTT – TURN UP, TRAIN, TAKE OFF. Players should arrive ready to train (clothing and boots). Players will meet your coach/ trainer at a designated area and return there for pick-up at the end of training.
- HAND SANITISER will be available on arrival and departure. Practice good hygiene. All players must bring their own labelled water bottles.
- ATTENDANCE check-in is required for each training and games. The Stags are migrating to TEAM APP for attendance and team communications. You will need to download this free app ASAP.
- PARENTS ARE LIMITED TO 1 PER CHILD. Parents will be asked to remain off the field. Please adhere to social distancing (1.5-metres). Alternatively, stay warm in your car.
- STAY HOME IF YOU’RE SICK. Anyone with flu-like symptoms should not attend. Any player who does turn up with a temperature or feeling unwell will be sent home immediately.
- Download the COVIDSAFE APP.
Please contact your Coach, Team Manager or the COVID-19 Safety Officer if you have any questions or additional concerns.
For more information, visit the NSWRL COVID-19 Hub: https://www.nswrl.com.au/about/documents/covid-19/